March 1, 2016
Fashion Cooking, a blog exclusively for girls !
This week, Sweet Bordeaux puts the spot on the Fashion Cooking Blog! Anne-Sophie Richard is 26 years old, red-head, and passionate about cooking! Her nickname could be Bree Van de Kamp, THE cooking expert in “Desperate Housewives”. Anne-Sophie cooks all the time and is always experimenting new food pairings which is pleasant for her friends and family! Interviewed by an important number of famous magazines, candidate in the “An almost perfect dinner” TV show… Today, Anne-Sophie Richard is well known in the small world of culinary bloggers! She made hundreds of surprising recipes! Sometimes salty (ie Spinach and Boursin waffles) and sometimes sweet (Samosas with almonds and orange blossom), her recipes satisfy everyone…
Sweet Bordeaux selected one recipe: the Mimolette cheese marshmallows, that you can obviously pair with a Sweet Bordeaux wine!
Mimolette cheese Marshmallows
Preparation: 20 minutes
Baking time: 3 minutes
Rest: 30mn then 4h in the refrigerator
Ingredients (for 50 pieces) :
- 0,44 pounds of extra-old mimolette cheese
- 1,7 cup of whole milk
- 0,1 oz of agar
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- 2 egg whites
- pepper, salt
- Grate the Mimolette cheese. Heat the milk with 2,8 oz of Mimolette cheese and agar. Boil during 1 minute.
- Put the flavored milk through a fine sieve and allow the liquid to cool down. When can you touch it without burning yourself, add the gelatine sheets which you’ve previously in cold water a few minutes.
- Pepper. Let the mixture rest.
- Beat the egg whites until they become stiff with a pinch of salt and add them to the cheesy milk (do not worry if you break the whites, there will always be air bubbles in the preparation).
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and pour the preparation on it. Put the dish in the refrigerator during 4 hours. When the preparation is firm, turn the dish and cut some pieces. Then roll them in the remaining shredded mimolette cheese.
Bon appétit !