March 1, 2016
Vegetable chips, carrots and beetroots
- Recipe for 4 people
- Preparation: 15 minutes
- Cooking: 10 minutes
- Difficulty: 2/5
This is a must for summer appetizers: the chips. To play with the sweetness of the Sweet Bordeaux, forget the potato and bet on carrot and beetroot, for a gentle pairing.
- 2 large carrots
- 2 raw beetroots
- Oil for frying
1. Peel the carrots and beetroots. Slice them finely.
2. Place them in a bowl of cold water for 1 hour.
3. Heat a deep fryer or a pan of oil.
4. Dry vegetables in a towel. Fry them for a few minutes in very hot oil.
5. Drain the chips on absorbent paper and serve.