March 1, 2016
Sweet pizza pear and Roquefort
- Recipe for 2 people
- Preparation: 30 minutes
- Difficulty: 2/5
The secret of good food and wine pairing with Sweet Bordeaux? Achieving a good balance between freshness of the ingredients and the sweetness of sweet and fruity white Bordeaux wines. Pear and Roquefort go perfectly with these wines, demonstrate it with this pizza, which will accompany your summer aperitifs dînatoires.
- 1 yeast sachet
- 325 grams of bread flour
- 200 ml of hot water
- 1 tablespoon skimmed milk powder
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- Olive oil
- 250 grams of thinly sliced pears
- 125 grams of Roquefort
- Mix the yeast, powdered milk, salt, sugar and flour. Pour the olive oil and water and stir until a smooth dough.
- Lightly sprinkle the dough with flour and knead for a few minutes, then let stand 5 minutes on an oiled plate and under a damp cloth.
- Divide the dough in half and roll each piece of dough to obtain two discs of twenty centimeters in diameter. Preheat your oven to 220 ° C.
- Place the two disks on a baking sheet brushed with olive oil. Arrange the pear slices and Roquefort.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with a green salad.