March 1, 2016
Ricotta and Parmesan cushions, tomato tartar
- Recipe for 4 people
- Preparation: 20 minutes
- Cooking: 10 minutes
- Difficulty: 3/5
Discover an original tapas recipe to go with your bottle of Cérons for a Sweet apéritif: the chef Georges Gotrand suggests Ricotta and Parmesan cushions, topped with tomato tartar.
- 2 spring onions
- 2 parsley sprigs
- 2 basil sprigs
- 250 g of ricotta
- 50 g of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1 pinch of Espelette chilies
- 15 g of flour
- 8 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt. Ground pepper
- Put the Ricotta to drain in a sieve.
- Boil the tomatoes. Peel them and deseed them. Chop them in small cubes.
- Clean the onions. Chop them finely, keeping some of the green parts. Also chop the parsley.
- In a bowl, mix the tomatoes, the onions the parsley, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the chili. Add salt and pepper.
- Put in the refrigerator.
- Collect 12 Parmesan shavings.
- Put the drained Ricotta in a salad bowl. Add the egg, the rest of the grated Parmesan, the flour and the nutmeg. Add salt and pepper and mix with a whip.
- With 2 teaspoons, create bite size balls. Flatten them to make mini biscuits.
- Heat the rest of the oil in a big frying pan and brown the biscuits on both sides.
- When all the biscuits are done, add the tomato tartar on them, then Parmesan shavings and basil leaves. Serve warm.