February 26, 2016
Pears with ewe blue cheese, spinach salad by Georges Gotrand
- Recipe for 6 people
- Preparation: 15 minutes
- Cooking: 10 minutes
- Difficulty: 1/5
- 3 pears ( not too ripe)
- 150 gr very tender spinach shoots
- Some chopped caramelized onions
- 150gr ewe blue cheese
- Fry the pear cubes in very hot oil until caramelized.
- Separately, fry the spinach shoots in butter and oil.
- Set the spinach shoots on a plate , then add the pears and sprinkle with the minced cheese and some of the onion.
- Serve with a slice of country bread and Sweet Bordeaux.