March 1, 2016
Chicken skewers with curry and ginger
- Difficulty: 3/5
Sweet Bordeaux wines blend seamlessly with a spicy dish, balanced by their freshness. Here is the recipe for curry and ginger chicken skewers: a simple dish to make and perfect for a summer evening.
- 800 g of free range chicken breasts
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of herbs
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, crushed garlic, herbs, spices and the juice of half a lemon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Marinate the chicken for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Cut the chicken into pieces and thread them onto the skewers.
- Broil for 10 minutes on all sides by glazing the marinade regularly on the skewers.
Serve hot, with a glass of Sweet Bordeaux at 12 ° C.