February 26, 2016
- Recipe for 2 people
- Difficulty: 3/5
- Chicken wings
- 6 tablespoonfuls oyster sauce
- 4 teblespoonful soya sauce
- 1 tablespoonful sesame oil
- 1 tablespoonful ketchup
- ½ teaspoonful chopped fresh ginger
- 2 spoonfuls water
- Mix of fresh herbs ( coriander, basil, chives, mint )
- Prepare the wings in sticks.
- Fry them on medium heat.
- Mix the ingredients (except the herbs).
- When the chicken is nearly cooked, pour half of the mixture and stir until thickening. Gradually add the rest of the liquid.
- In the end mix the herbs with the chicken, add some drops of sesame oil and set on a serving dish. You can use the same recipe with salmon fillets