February 26, 2016
Cheese biscuits by Georges Gotrand
- Recipe for 5 peoples
- Preparation: 25 minutes
- Cooking: 30 minutes
- Difficulty: 2/5
- 300 gr butter
- 300 gr flour
- 300 gr blue Basque cheese, (or Roquefort, Gruyere…)
- 2 egg yolks
- Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until homogenous.
- Put the mixture in a film or foil and roll it into a big sausage.
- Store in the fridge until hard.
- When hard cut slices 3-4 mm thick and put on a baking tray.
- Brush with the egg yolk and cook in oven 220°C.
Serve with Sweet Bordeaux.