February 26, 2016
Cadillac and peach ducklings: 1 appellation, 1 repice
- Recipe for For 6 to 8 people
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- Cooking: 1h30 to 2 hours
- Difficulty: 2/5
The Sweet wine maker Maria Chombart shares her Cadillac and peach ducklings recipe with us, an easy and original recipe where “the sweetness of caramel, the acidity of peaches and the tenderness of the duckling come together with the exotic aromas of Cadillac wine.”
- 2 ducklings
- 2 cans of halved peaches in light syrup
- 1 bottle of Cadillac
- Pre-heat your oven at 180°.
- Season the ducklings placed on a baking tray. Add the fruit and keep the syrup. Bake for 1h30 to 2 hours depending on your liking.
- During the cooking process, regularly baste the meat alternatively with the syrup and with the sweet Bordeaux white wine. The ducklings’ skin, as well as the peaches, must caramelize. The sauce, brown, must be deglazed with the Cadillac wine.
- Serve with the sweet Bordeaux white wine of Cadillac appellation. The side dish could be rice or celeriac mash for example.
Bon appétit !